Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heaven help me...I'm gonna need it!

Driving the kids to school this morning, Marilyn Manson's The Beautiful People comes on the radio via my ipod. Ian makes the comment "this is very un-mom-like", to which I reply, "I love this song but don't usually play it when the girls are in the car."

I start thinking about Marilyn Manson and his uber-weirdness, and I mention "He's pretty weird. Not exactly the kind of guy I'd want my daughters to date."

To which Bridget replies "I make no promises." Oh, God.



Here's the video. I don't like dystopian imagery at all, so I can honestly say that while I love the song I hate the video:


5 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Holy sh*t is all I can say... LMBO!!!!!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Yeah, she just turned 9 and already she's a handful!

Hannah said...

More like her Aunt Hannah every-single-day. Way to go BB!!

H1 said...

Tainted Love is a much better video. Okay, maybe that's just because Jaime Pressly is in it. :)

Cherry said...

I don't really like Marilyn Manson...