Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Nerddom is Cemented.

So, I did go to see New Moon at 12:01 Friday morning. It was great - better than Twilight. Got home around 3am and even though I had taken the day off, had to get up at 6am to get the kids off to school and begin my day. Needless to say I went to bed early last night!

Well, I just finished purchasing my online tickets to go see New Moon tonight with BB. She's been bugging me for days and when she heard I'd already been to see it she almost died! It's funny but that's how we did it with Twilight last year too.

So, anyway, I've been to the midnight show, am seeing it again tonight, and will see it again the weekend of Dec 12 when my SIL and Twilight partner-in-crime will be visiting. (Hannah - we're going that Friday night no matter what else is going on!)

On the plus side, at least they don't have uniforms I could wear like Star Trek so people won't know I'm a Twilight nerd unless I tell them!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I can't wait to see the movie with you!