Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pot, meet Kettle.....

One thing that really chaps my ass is people who run red lights. Yellow lights are for slowing down, not speeding up. These people drive me nuts. Guess what? Today I got pulled over for running a red light. Yup, I sure did. Luckily for me I was sent off with a warning - (thanks you know who!!!) but I couldn't believe I did it. What lesson did I learn? Don't judge.

In other news, I was not exactly offered a job yesterday but they did ask if I was looking and would I be interested if there was an opening...It was a real day-brightener!

Lastly, (Nerd Alert!!) I may be going to see New Moon tonight at midnight with H1 and H1Fiancee. Gotta check available tickets. Luckily I'm off tomorrow so I will not be as miserable as I would be.

1 comment:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I am so jealous of your right now... I will not be able to go see New Moon until probably Sunday.. and I will probably have to go alone... Daughter is supposed to be going watch it with some friends of her's this weekend... =( not happy! But it is okay.. at least I get to see it!

And as far as running the red light... **cough cough** no name calling anymore... lol!!!