Thursday, April 9, 2009

2nd place is really just 1st loser........

I finally broke down and played Wii Fit. It was fun, I played bowling and tennis. Of course, I lost, but I'm much better at Wii than Guitar Hero. It was fun....I don't think I'm ready for boxing yet, and I almost knocked Molly out while I was bowling, but it was family fun time for sure.

Nothing else going on here - Molly and J have been sick so my house is ready for open windows and fresh air. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a bit of spring cleaning done!

Family Notice: BB's 1st Communion is Saturday, April 25 at 10:00 am. We'll probably just have cake and ice cream afterwards at home. We're supposed to go Saturday to find a dress and wreath for her hair - wish us luck!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Boxing is hard. I hurt like crazy the next day and I also was the 1st loser.

H1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H1 said...

Depending on how many people are playing I am sometimes 2nd or 3rd loser. :)