Monday, March 23, 2009

Bliss

What an awesome weekend!!! The weather was beautiful, the birds were singing (no, really - they were!), everything was wonderful! J started off Friday with crawfish etoufee - it was the best! Totally yummy!

Saturday, BB had her 1st Communion retreat, so I did some spring cleaning, then picked her up and headed over to the children's clothing consignment store to drop off Molly's clothes from last summer and look over what I want for this summer. J and Ian worked for hours on the yard -it looks really good. I wish I was there now - sitting under the canopy admiring the pond....not at work.....Sunday J did more yard work and I helped a little bit. Mostly mulching, which of course has my sinuses dancing today....yuck. But, the pond really does look great.

J took Ian out to practice driving Saturday - he did pretty well - no dents or scratches on the kid or the car. I guess it's time to look at getting his permit.



Saturday we also picked up (drumroll please)........the Twilight movie. H2 came over and watched it with me and BB, then I watched it with J and the kids. Don't laugh, it's the little things in life that make me happy. Well, that and purses.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Love the movie.

Love the purse.

Love the spring cleaning!!!!

Anonymous said...

When is BB's First Communion?...Auntie M