Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Irish Whiskey


Happy St. Paddy's Day! Here's my annual St. Patrick's Day Joke (the only one I know - after all these years it still makes me laugh!):
What to you call the furniture in a leprechaun's back yard?
Paddy O'Furniture!!!
Okay - something weird happened today: I was sitting in the backyard with Molly, and she looked at my bracelet (which I put on this morning for the first time in awhile) and said "Grandma Smith's bracelet?" clear as a bell....yeah - gave me chills up and down my spine! Weird, huh? Very.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Dude - I wonder if Molly gets the dreams/visits like you used to (still do??)?? Wow!

Louisiana Rose said...

I guess Grandma is wishing everyone a Happy St Patty's Day!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Paddy O'Furniture! I never heard that before.

I'm waiting for Mary to pay Molly a visit. Hmmmm?