Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sleepless is as Sleepless does

So. Sleepy........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Jerrod worked last night, and since we've been pretty low on groceries, and ran out of diapers, I had to go to Hellmart. I fed the kids, bathed the girls, put Molly to bed, and headed out around 8:00 to shop. Got back around 9:40, unloaded the car, and J got home at 10:00. Was just finishing up basic stuff, getting ready for work, etc., when I heard Molly start crying....and cough/barking. Shit.

One Albuterol treatment with no improvement later, we're in the ER. Until 1:00 am. She got some steroids and something different in the nebulizer, did much better, and we were on our way. She's better, but I'm sooooo tired!!! She got another treatment before we left the house this morning, and she's not wheezing, but still barking a bit. Hopefully that will clear up soon or I will be headed home shortly. Since I am the only person from my group in the office today I'm hoping to stay here. However, the Lawd may have other plans.

Oh, and the Asshole Monologues were cancelled, so we're waiting to hear when they are rescheduled. Kind of a bummer, but I think I'd be too tired to enjoy it tonight anyway.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hellmart. That's awesome.

Sorry to hear about Molly-Moo (and your sleep deprivation)!