Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cathole Monologues

Cute Molly Moment: Driving in this morning, this song came on the ipod. Ian wanted to listen, BB didn't. So we listened, and it ended right as we pulled up in front of Mom's house. During the song, I thought I caught bits of Molly-Moo singing (you know, the "la-la, la-la, la-la part). Well when the song ended and the next song came on, she started crying "No! No!", so I skipped to the next song, "No! No!". We tried this a few more times with the same results, so I skipped back to the Gorillaz and said, "How about this one?" "Yes," she said, and sang along.

It looks like we are planning a trip to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday. Judging from the accounts of the Houston trip, it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

AND, Thursday night we are going with KenEllie to see Chris Rose perform The Asshole Monologues. Kind of a spoof on the Vagina Monologues, I guess. I had heard that it was pretty funny, so I'm looking forward to 1-2 hours of asshole humor.

Lastly, the kitties are growing day by day. They seem to prefer Bridget, but they crawl all over anyone who's sitting on the couch. And they've picked up the subtle art of sticking their butts in your face. Yay.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Cats loving more than sharing the kitty. Get it? Eh? Whatev ...