Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Great Balls of Fire!

BB had me laughing several times last night....First, I was bathing her and Molly in the tub (yes, I'm still her tubber). Completely out of nowhere, she asks "What would happen if a bug got in your privates?". Oh my Lord the things that child comes up with! I just explained our bodies are designed to keep that kind of stuff out and if it did actually happen it would be incredibly unusual and she shouldn't worry about it and keep her panties on. Later that evening, we were watching House, and a male patient unexpectedly grabbed a female doctor and was trying unsuccessfully to sexually assualt her (she ended up punching him in the nose)...BB says, "If that was me, I'd kick him in his balls." Whoa, where'd that come from. So, then we explained that "balls" is not really polite to use in mixed company, especially not by a seven-year-old girl and she could possibly get in trouble for using that term in school.

New topic: Apparently I missed out on some e-mail communication regarding our upcoming family reunion this summer. SIL(H) and I have come up with a BRILLIANT solution: Forks! Or, we could go to Volura, Italy.... Just a thought (obsession)....

And, I have some bad news. SIL(E) gave me an awesome travel cup - too cute, blue with brown dots and the initial P in monogram-style script. No, that's not the bad news. The bad news is, Monday night it disappeared from my desk. No clues or ideas as to where it's gone. I'm very sad...

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I vote Forks!

Anonymous said...

Wait! Don't you work for a LAW firm?!? And someone took your cup? What's up with THAT?????

Anonymous said...

All lawyers are crooks!! Didn't you know? I should release my merry bunch of theives (and crack heads)and find it!!!!