Sunday, July 6, 2008

WAAAAHHHHH!!!WWAAAAHHHH!!!WWWAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh My God - all she does is cry. If this is what my next year and a half look like with her, kill me now, all at once, rather than slowly chipping away at my brain, bit by bit, until I lose my mind and sink to the floor in a sad, broken heap.

Don't get me wrong, I love her dearly. She's still the cutest baby around. But Jesus help me, I'm going to go insane. H1 and SIL(H) got a tiny, tiny snapshot of what she's like and why I can't go out anymore. You'd think by kid #3 I'd be used to this.

BB's Quote of the Day: We're out walking and BB is complaining she's getting sweaty. I tell her sweating is good for you...."But I don't want sweaty balls." Hahaha - see why I keep her?*

*I should mention that the SNL "Schwetty Balls" skit featuring Alec Baldwin is one of my all-time favorites. That and the "Need more Cowbell" feat. Christopher Walken.

No comments: