Monday, February 25, 2008

Double-Oh What the Hell?

I think the Sheriff had a spy cam secretly implanted into my brain, or maybe has my phones tapped? Every time there's something out of the ordinary going on he sends J out of town. First day of camp for Ian and BB? Out of Town. Babysitter taking a mini-vacation? Out of Town. Mom and Dad off for Federal Holiday? Out of Town. School orientation, both kids? Out of Town. Jury Duty? Out of Town (luckily I didn't have to go). Sick kids? Out of Town. And lastly, Mom and Dad out of town so they can't take Ian to school? Out of Town.

Now, I know it isn't J's fault. Unless he's got another family. Then, it might be his fault. I don't know, though. With technology being what it is today, I think the Sheriff knows my personal schedule and likes J so much he's trying to do him a favor. Cut it out, Sheriff!!!

No comments: