Saturday, November 10, 2007

Take a picture, It'll last longer!

Jerrod just unknowingly proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he loves me. How, you might ask? Well, let me tell you. We were driving to the store this afternoon, and he said "I'm still feeling a bit off (he's been sick) but let me show you what's been keeping me going all day" and pulled out his phone. He hits a few buttons, and voila! There's a picture of my ass he took this morning while I was asleep. He loves me!!!!! After 15 years and a gaggle of kids and more pounds than I'll ever admit to, he still wants a picture of my ass on his camera. What a guy!!!


As an aside, here's an Ian mention: He started what is becoming a common expression in this house: "Molly ahoy!" Everytime she leaves the room you are in and goes into another room you yell "Molly ahoy!" and the other person says okay. It's very cute and everyone likes to say it and even Molly laughs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. After 22 years (Believe it or not) together and 15 years married, you still get me going (vroom! vroom!).

Hannah said...

You guys are so cute it is disgusting. Shouldn't you be scarring your churren with these stories?? haha