Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am so sick of looking at poo.

So. My house should have a biohazard haz-mat cover over it. Everyone has been sick over the past 1 1/2 weeks. Molly's diapers are overflowing. BB's pants are overflowing. I can barely get out of the bathroom long enough to clean up Molly's puke. Of course, a house full of pseudo-ebola virus wouldn't be complete without a broken dryer. So, I've been doing laundry and dragging my sick ass over to Chia's or (last night) KenEllie's house to dry clothes. Sorry Dad and KenEllie, my deepest apologies for breaking the quarantine and bringing that messed-up virus over yonder. Of course, all of this is going on while J is out of town. Granted, he was sick before he left - then he escaped (bastard). Yes, this virus must have a P.R. person because everyone is talking about how bad it is. 3 kids out of 5 (not including Molly) are out b/c of the virus. My co-worker has been out for 3 days. This sucks (technically, I guess I should say it blows).

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Ewwhhhh. Get better soon!!

Anonymous said...

If J is out of town, and the kids are sick, who's watching them while you're at work? Hope everyone's feeling better SOON!