Friday, June 8, 2007

She's so cute!!!

I just have to mention how cute my baby is!!! Of course, they're ALL cute, but still...

She would not go to bed last night, so finally I put her in her crib to let her "cry it out" for a while, maybe tire herself out and then she'd go to bed. So, I lay her down and leave the room. Immediately she starts wailing, but I held my ground for a few minutes, then stuck my head around the doorway to check on her. There she was, on her knees with her little head over the railing, looking at the doorway. Well, I knew if she pulled herself up to a standing position she could possibly fall out of the crib, so I raised the bar to the top. I held her for a sec, then put her back down. Wailing again. I wait a few, poke my head around the door, and there she is, standing with her chin resting on the railing, crying. So cute! But, I went back out to the living room b/c she didn't see me. A few more minutes and I don't hear anyting...I go in to check on her. She is asleep (thankfully) on her knees, with her head and arms on top of the crib bumper pad. What a cutie!!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

See, those moments are the ones that make you keep 'em, eh? Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...it makes up for the times you want to send 'em back!

Louisiana Rose said...

Only a mother can watch her child cry and say "how cute!" Do you think God does that to us?? LOL

Hannah said...

I never looked at it quite that way. Smiling at your child's suffering, for shame. heh