Friday, March 23, 2007

Someone secretley replaced my baby with a Chatty Cathy doll...

OMG! We went out for dinner with dad tonight, Molly talked up a storm...to the back of the guy sitting behind us! She talked and talked and talked. That seems to be her thing lately, it's pretty cute. She's in her crib doing it now...this is the stuff I don't want to forget but I know I will eventually. Like when she's nursing and pulls away to look up at me and smile. That melts my heart every time. I was so worried all through my pregnancy that I wouldn't love her because she was so unexpected and I really had my hands full with two kids and didn't want any more, but all she has to do is look at me and smile and I turn to jello.

Saw a bumper sticker today "Sacred cows make the best burgers", got my chuckle for the day.

The menfolk are all at a bachelor party tonight, I'm sure they're behaving...SIL1 is probably having a great time alone, if I was her I'd get a massage and do some retail therapy!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Ahhh, retail therapy. Me likey.