Saturday, March 24, 2007

Oh no, I killed Kenny. You bastard.

Well, here it is day two of officially blogging and I think I've put up more posts than Kenny. Hmmm...I think I'll leave that there for a while.

H1 was in town for a bachelor party, it was nice to see him, briefly though it was. He tried to help me download pics of James Gandolfini from my cell phone, but in the end I had to go through Sprint. I'm sure they'll charge me an arm and a leg, but at least they're off my phone and I can e-mail them to my patiently waiting co-worker.

J lost his wallet/had his wallet stolen at the bachelor party. For some strange reason I'm not upset. I just cancelled all the cards and went about my day. Does that mean I'm mature enough to know that it's not the end of the world, or is there something wrong with me and we're gonna get a call that we owe $50,000 on an AMEX black card that we know nothing about? I guess we'll wait and see. Of course when I cancelled the Best Buy card the guy REALLY tried to sell me the identity theft protection plan. REALLY tried. Just cancel the damn card, okay? When I cancelled our visa/debit/chekcard I ended up speaking with Sangisetti from -you guessed it- India. My bank is as US government-affiliated as you can get without it being owned by the feds. You'd think they'd "hire American". Guess not. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed. Probably shouldn't be though.

Well, off to bed, gotta go cheer dad on at church tomorrow. 'Nite.

No comments: