Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm not cheap, I'm fiscally thrifty


Two ladies were talking on the parking shuttle today about how they seem to be going to a lot of funerals lately and how expensive they are. Which got me to thinking:
Dear Family,
When it's my time to visit The Great Bookstore In The Sky, and you're planning my funeral - go with the cheap stuff. Seriously, bottom of the barrel - only get what you're required by law to buy. If I don't have the memory foam mattress while I'm alive, I certainly don't need it now that I'm dead.
Thanks,
Patti
P.S. Just a reminder: If Amazing Grace is played or sung at my funeral, I will come back and haunt your ass. Just sayin'.

3 comments:

Chris said...

LOL! Yes!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I second this motion... Patti you are the greatest!

Hannah said...

Bagpipes? Can I assume there will be hunks in kilts? Now that's a send-off! Hey - I want that too!!