Thursday, January 7, 2010

I love it when a plan comes together*


*Murdoch, The A-Team


Well, it started to come together. Part of my New Year's Resolution is to be more technologically friendly.

Why, oh why, didn't I spend my youth playing video games and computer stuff? Oh, yeah, I think I was spending all my cash on lip gloss and Duran Duran records.

Because of that, now I don't know my head from a hole in the ground when it comes to computer stuff. Well, recently, I made a blog button (with a bit of help) and joined twitter. I decided I wanted to merge facebook, twitter, and goodreads. I'm not sure if I did. Here's what I know:

1. I know my goodreads content goes into twitter.

That's it.


I don't know if my facebook goes to twitter or if my twitter goes to facebook.
I don't know if goodreads goes to facebook.
I don't know how to find out.

My IT person (lurve you!) has been super sweet but I'm sure if she has to roll her eyes one more time at my stupidity her eyes will probably fall out of her head and land on the floor, where she might accidentally roll over them with her chair. Then I'd feel guilty.

No comments: