Monday, January 25, 2010

Black and Gold....Superbowl!!!

Can I get a WHO DAT!?!




OMG, that game last night. Talk about an on-the-edge of your seat game! I don't usually get too emotional about the games (it IS just a game, right?) but, oh, this one had my heart stopping and starting in a dangerous rhythm! For the first time EVER, the Saints are going to the Superbowl!! This game kept me on the edge of my seat the whole game. It was a great game and we had fun watching...even if there may have been a time or two we need those shock paddles the EMTs carry to restart hearts! And, oh, that last few seconds - I think the whole city held their breath until the ball went through those uprights!
Superbowl Bound:


"Finish Strong" indeed....


Oh, by the way, Hannah and I want this:


Make it happen.




2 comments:

Hannah said...

MAKE! IT! HAPPEN!

Great game and great shirt and great heart attacks. All 17 of them! haha

Major Dad said...

uhhh....a link might be nice...Jackass!!!!