Sunday, September 20, 2009

All about nothing update


For being so busy all week, I can't think of a single thing I did. I feel like I didn't have much free time. I did manage to go to bed before 11:00 twice, so that's good!



Went to the French Market with the girls yesterday, that was nice. I picked up a couple of nazars (left). They're some sort of Turkish or Greek talisman to ward off the evil eye. The guy in the French Market says his come from Turkey. I saw them there a couple of weeks ago and thought they were cool (I collect blue glass), then they appeared in a book series I just finished, soI took that as a sign and picked up one for my car, one for my bookshelf, and one to wear as a necklace.




Now we're getting ready to have a housefull of people for the Saints game. Lots of good food cookin', and the Saints are predicted to win. It doesn't get much better than that!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Dem Saints did good. Thanks for my voicemail Saturday. :))

H1 said...

Saints did good this weekend. Yahoo, 2 weeks in a row!

Anonymous said...

Waitin' for dem Saints to go 7-0!! Can't forget the season they went 6-0 and then blew it after the "bye" week!