Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sister Act

My SILs are so awesome!!! Here's but a tiny example of why:

SIL(H): Here's a snippet of e-mail I sent to her at work via work e-mail that is sometimes monitored. The IT guy does not know we're related. (Background info - while we were in Houston this weekend, BB ran out of underwear, so SIL generously lent her a pair.)
I brought your underwear to work today and it's in my desk drawer. Do you want me to put it in an envelope and send or wait until I have something else going to Houston?
What do you think the IT guy is gonna make of that?!

SIL(E) sent her hubby to work today with a package for me: Twilight soundtrack on CD, 2 movies I think he's returning(?), and 5 books!!!! I told her I wanted to give Romances a run and she's on top of that! Thank you verrry much!

Props to my brothers for marrying very cool chicks!

4 comments:

Stalker v1.5 said...

Sounds like somebody is spurled! Haha. Everyone loves Patti!!

Stalker v1.5 said...

Heh ... you said "she's on top." HA!

ellie said...

I'm on top??? Sweeeeet!

Major Dad said...

I still think you should have asked Lambert to take them back to Houston.