Monday, May 25, 2009

Little Bits

The last few days have been a blur.....

Today at Walmart as I was perusing the peanut butter, Molly turned to the lady standing 2 feet away, pointed right at her and said "She has crazy hair!". After I finished waiting for a hole to open up and swallow me (it didn't), I grabbed the peanut butter (don't ask what kind - I don't remember) and continued on my way. In Molly's defense, said crazy hair WAS crazy - curly magenta hair, piled about a foot high on her head. My future fashion police recruit!

Yesterday, Molly went to grab a juice from the fridge, dropped it and said "shit!". J said, "What did you say?" and she replied, "I dropped my juice." Good save Molly!

Lastly, BB comes into the living room singing that old Poison favorite "She's my hairy pie..." eh, not quite. After J and I got up off the floor from laughing too hard, we gently explained that's not really a proper phrase for a young lady to use.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Haha, they do keep you real.