Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Man Sandwiches

Yeah, you read that right - "Man Sandwiches". Jerrod made manwiches for dinner last night, and BB said "Oh, I love man sandwiches!" Oh man, I love that girl!!

Some of you who are in the know already know that they moved the date of my beloved Harry Potter's next movie from November 21, 2008 to July 17, 2009. I must say that at first, I was heartbroken. That's 8 whole months!!! BUT.........



I have a new obsession: The Twilight Series. I've only read the first book but I'm hooked. I've asked J to read it to give me a male point of view, as the story is told by a 17-year-old girl. I'm very curious to hear what he thinks. I am totally hooked! Anyhoo, how does this tie in with HP, you ask? Well, they made a movie about the first book, that was due in theatres December 12, however, since HP ducked out they're putting it in there. Sooooo, Chiamom, if you're still available I still need a babysitter!!! Let me see if I can link to the movie trailer (there are 2)...yup, here they are, enjoy!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oooo, that looks awesome!!

Louisiana Rose said...

He's got eyebrows like the Channel 4 news guy!