Thursday, June 5, 2008

Shit.

Okay, so remember about five weeks ago when I was going to lose 15 lbs by vacation? Yeah, me too. Well, I lost 2, then gained 4. WTF?

This is what people who don't have weight issues don't understand. Hell, I don't understand. I want to do it. I've partially succeeded. I'm at the point where I am seeing a difference and you would think that would be all the motivation I need to continue, right? Apparently not. I really, really, really want this to work. I don't want to hate myself.

Okay. Enough pity party. What am I going to do about it? Here's my plan: I'm not going to sweat this last week before vacation. I will try to behave but as I type this I'm eating a candy bar, so let's be realistic. Hopefully while I'm on vacation, even though the food is horribly bad for me I'll be doing enough walking to counter it. Then, when I get home, IT. IS. ON.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Slow and steady wins the race, you'll get there!!

Louisiana Rose said...

Cabbage soup! Let me know when you wat the recipe. It really wasn't bad.

Patti said...

Thanks for the offer but I will never do Cabbage Soup. I hate vegetable soup!!! Plus, I want to make a lifestyle change - good choices and habits. It's just going to be a lot of work but I need to man (or in my case Wo-man) up and do it!!!