Sunday, January 6, 2008

This one's for the Smith girls.

OMG!!! I bought some dish soap at Target last week - Target brand (Method), cucumber scent. Today I finished off the old soap and started using the Target cucumber soap. As soon as I put it on the Dobie (scouring pad, whatever), the smell of grandma's kitchen hit me! Now, since I've been in my kitchen a few minutes sniffing the soap (can you get high from that?), I can't decide if it's her front porch or her kitchen that I'm smelling, but Yowza! That's the 3rd time in 24 hours I've thought/been reminded of her.

Anyway, next time you're in Target, sniff the dish soap and report back to me!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

So you've resorted to sniffing soap in Target? Airplane glue located in the hardware section is much, much quicker. hehe

Louisiana Rose said...

I think G'ma is just visiting while J is out of town. I found it interesting that you were thinking of her china that morning when I used it that night!