Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm not in a blogging mood.

Christmas was wonderful, and all that jazz. Family, friends, it was all great. Right now I've got plenty of time to blog and am just not in the mood. I'm currently having stress. A LOT of stress....

The first degree of stress is really not something I can complain about - it's a dilemma many folks don't get to have. I'd like to take my 4-day weekend (the job gave us New Year's Eve off) and go to Houston with J and the kids. However, it's the weekend after Christmas and you all know what that means...you open your wallet and hear an echo too, yes? So, I'm trying to figure out if we can go or not. But, part of the decision lies in the second, more frustrating dilemma:

My babysitter is going out of town for 3 weeks and I can't find a sitter. The two people she recommended both decided to go out of town. I've sent out e-mails and made phone calls with no luck. I only earn 2 weeks of vacation a year, and I can use it all now if I need to, but then I don't have any more vacation hours until Jan 1, 2009! And, that still won't cover all the days I need covered!!!

So, even if I find a babysitter, I don't know how much they would charge, which makes it hard to calculate our possible Houston trip.

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: