Thursday, December 13, 2007

Death's door is a festive, cheery red

Who knew, right? I know, because that's where I've been for the past few days. I actually left work yesterday and slept the sleep of the dead. I missed BB's PTA meeting where I was supposed to buy her cold-weather sweats to wear under her uniform skirt (Bad Mom). I am back at work today, me and the 17 different kinds of cold meds I'm taking. I know I'm feeling better b/c I put the sheets in the wash. Nothing feels better than fresh, non-germy sheets after you've been sick. Am I cured? No, not by far, but I feel like I've pranked death by knocking on his door and then running away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Get better quickly, tomorrow's Friday, so tomorrow night is Friday night... you know... Friday night... dinner with Patti and family?

Hannah said...

Ahh, clean sheets after being sick. Nothing feels better!!!

H1 said...

Sorry if I got you sick. But it was still great seeing you guys!