Saturday, April 7, 2007

I, I, I want the knife....Pleeeeaaaasssseeee

It's amazing what a good night of sleep can do. I put "little bit" on cold meds - ah, sleep, glorious sleep!! Is that bad if I'm sad when she doesn't have a cold anymore? Just kidding....maybe. She got her first tooth yesterday! It's not sticking up yet but it did break the skin. So I got one losing her teeth and one getting her teeth. No wonder I don't know if I'm coming or going!!

So Ian and I are telling corny jokes today, and I say "There is no I in TEAM" (it might not be a joke, but it IS corny). Ian says "What?" and I said "Your coach never told you that?! Think about it." So smart-ass says "There IS an I in WIN." Just as I'm thinking he's pretty quick on the come-back, he follows it up with "There is also an I in Idaho." What a doof!

SIL(E) and I walked the "Soles for Christ" 9 churches/Stations of the Cross yesterday. Wow - I'll definately do it again. It was long (5 hours) and my legs were dragging by Station 12, but it was nice. I'm still not down with the Charismatics (sounds like a band, huh?) but it was nice. Needless to say I still have my extra prayer card they gave me to hand out on the journey. I forgot my camera but SIL brought hers, can't wait to see the pics. The actors doing the stations were great. Jesus was good. (That can be read so many ways, I think I'll just leave it there.) Boy were we surprised after it was over and he took off his wig! Wasn't expecting a buzz cut!

I had something else to post but I forgot what it was. Must have been a lie.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

A little kiddie NyQuil never hurt anyone. hehe Enjoy the rest while you can!!