Thursday, February 17, 2011

Meh.


Yeah, in case you hadn't noticed, I've been feeling a bit ambivalent lately...

Things have been rough at work, and things have been rough at J's work...the teenager is having "growing pains", the 4yo is having "growing pains"... we spent about a month were at least two people at a time in the family were sick....

BUT, today was a gorgeous day, the weekend is coming and bringing with it H1 and SIL(H), Mardi Gras is coming soon, and I know things will turn around soon.



Hubs and I pretty much skipped Valentine's Day:
But truly dear, I do love you - through good times and bad, and I don't need a special day to tell you.

2 comments:

Major Dad said...

Gotta tell you that I'm loving the card and if I can find it, I'm buying large quantities to mail out to our loved ones!! I love you too, my Dear.

Hannah said...

Card? Approved!