Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bummer...



So, as of tomorrow (Monday) I will only be hitting the internet in the evenings, when I'm at home. No peeking earlier to see what's going on and catch the latest kerfluffle. No checking e-mail to see who stopped by my blog, or tweeting about...whatever it is that I tweet about.

I'm pretty bummed about it, I think I'm more addicted to the internet than I thought. I'm afraid I'm going to miss alot.

Yeah, that picture above pretty much describes me right now :(

2 comments:

ellie said...

Can you at least have your Kindle out at your desk???

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Believe me in know how that feels and it is not the best feeling. That is why I got the iPhone 4... That way I can at least use my phone to check stuff out....

So... yeah I know. Hugs honey!