Friday, August 20, 2010

Cafe Press is the Devil!

So the other day at work, I'm bitching about my sunburn itching, and Hannah sends me this:



OMG I love that girl so much! Well, of course I want it, so I start searching the interwebz, and I find this:


Which leads me to this:

(Hannah, you can expect this under your tree this year!)

Then this:
(This one I can't get the image any sharper. It says "It's Hard Out Here for a Gimp")
Merry Christmas, Son!

Lastly, we've got this adorable little item:


It's probably not going to make any sense unless you've read a certain set of sexy vampire books (hellooooo Black Dagger Brotherhood!), but if you have, say it with me...."aaaawwwwww!!!"

I could go on and on with this but I have to get back to work! After I peek at a few more items....really, just a few....Oh, yeah....work. Damn!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I want to have kids just so I can get the Nalla onesy!