Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cleanliness is next to Godliness?

Hi, My name is Patti and I am addicted to Q-tips. I'm not even sure that's possible, but there it is. I am constantly cleaning my ears. I even have Q-tips in my drawer at work and keep one or two Emergency Q-tips in my purse. Did I just say Emergency Q-tips? MmmmHmmm. I don't know why....I'm just totally paranoid about my ears. Is that weird?
click....

We all keep passing around The Sickness. Took Molly-moo to the doctor yesterday - she's now on 4 different meds. Poor baby! I had the windows in the house open for about a week so at least I feel like I aired out some of the "sick". I hate being sick and cramped in the house, it's almost like a spiritual cleansing to be able to wash all the clothes/linens and throw open the windows for a few days.

click....

You know how someone will say something and it'll remind you of a line from a song? It happens to me all the time. This weekend, BB said something, and I sang the line from the song (it was an 80s tune but I dont' remember which one) and she says "Way to try to be cool mom. Fail." Ouch!!!!!!!

click...

For H1: Molly's been coughing a lot. One way I make her laugh: Give her a stern look and in my best Rene-from-True-Blood-cajun-accent say "Don't cough on me, you." Gets her every time!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Haha, nobody and I mean NOBODY keeps you in check like BB does.

And you know why Molly likes that saying so much, don't you? 'Coz it is HER Michael's favorite saying. He says it all the time and I bet even with the distance, she hears him saying it.

H1 said...

Best line ever!

MAjor Dad said...

Stop using all the Q-Tips, you!!!!