Sunday, October 11, 2009

cough, wheeze, groan

Yes, I'm still here. Barely alive, but here. After the kids were sick for two weekends in a row, apparently it's my turn. I think it started out as just allergies, but now I think I'm really sick - You know I don't feel good when I've gone to bed at 8:00 three nights in a row!

BB was really good and let me sleep in a bit on Saturday morning, and Mom was kind enough to attend the mandatory parent's meeting for Ian's Confirmation class this morning. Oh, by the way, Ian's Confirmation is October 22 at 7pm at HNM - family (that includes you Mexxican) please mark your calendars accordingly.

Oh, and BB has decided she wants a Quinceañera. I don't even know where to go with that. I tried to tell her she needs to be Latina, but I don't think she cares.

That's all I've got.

5 comments:

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

I hope you feel better soon! There is so much crap going around these days. I think a Quinceañera party sounds cool-you could always do a variation of it.

The MeXXican said...

Okay dee mesican is in da house fer dey big day when el senor ian loooses his horns---

no problemo wit dat

but a quinceanera for my luvlee goddaughter?

she needz to sit on de uder side of dee couch away from senorita brenda

unless u wan her to marry a cabron from mejico!

ay chingada!

hide de cervezas!

Hannah said...

Confirmation on a Thursday? Dammit!

I say BB can have a Quinceañera. I mean, her godfather is The MeXXican. It makes perfect sense.

Louisiana Rose said...

Maybe if we start planning now we'll have a handle on it for her 15th!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Patti... I hope you feel better my friend!! My prayers are with you to get healthy soon!!!!

A Quinceanera! Wow... my baby girl is going to 16 this month... and this took a lot to get here... I can only imagine that kind of party, lol!! But agreeing with Louisiana Rose.. if you start now... lol!!

Hoping you are feeling better my friend!