Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pajama Jammie Jam*

*House Party (1 or 2, can't remember which)

It's almost 8:00 and as I sit here, unwashed and still in my pajamas I put on last night, I am debating on whether to shower and put on new pjs or just say the hell with it....

Molly has been warm the past 2 days, but Tylenol seemed to be doing the trick. Last night she started with the "barking cough" and spent most of the night coughing/crying/rolling around in our bed. I took the day off from work and stayed home with her, gave her a few breathing treatments, and here we are. Tomorrow I think I'll give her a treatment and send her on her way.

Ian's first PT is tomorrow. The brace shop called to say his new ankle brace is in so they'll do that tomorrow too. Speaking of Ian, I recently found out he had more sake on Saturday night than I've had in my entire life! He left his pain pills at home so apparently my brothers took pity on him and gave him 3 cups of sake AND several swallows of plum wine. Who says kids in N.O. start drinking early? I'm sure that's just a rumor!

Have I mentioned that I spent all my B&N $$$? Yes, all $245! I bought a bunch of books in the store, then ordered books online. One of my orders has already come in and I expect the next two orders to be in Monday - I can't wait!!! I bought several books I'd already read but don't own and want to read again, a couple of books I had read good reviews on various blogs, and one or two that just caught my eye.... I need a real bookshelf for my bedroom now. A few of the ones I bought I'll probably donate to the library, but most I will keep.

I'm looking for a babysitter volunteer so J and I can go watch StarTrek. Any takers? Hours of fun with a cranky baby and all the diapers you can change!!!

3 comments:

mr sparkles said...

i deny all rumors on that. drinking would be wrong

Hannah said...

Fawesome!!

Louisiana Rose said...

Umm...the cups are little?