Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random goodness

When I go to work in the morning, I park in a garage and ride a shuttle bus to the office. There are two shuttles, and they usually have the same two drivers. Sometimes they play music, not often, but occasionally. Today, I don't know what the song was called, but I swear the refrain went something like this: "I want to show you how much I love you, Wrap your chunky legs around my waist" The first time I heard it I started laughing right there on the shuttle. I couldnl't figure out the rest of the words because I was trying not to listen too hard to keep from laughing, but every time I heard the refrain I couldn't help myself. I really don't think I heard wrong. It was very surreal.

click.

The weather here has been beautiful - sunny, warm, slight breeze. I'm lovin' it. I like to drive with my sunroof open during the two weeks in the spring and fall before it gets too hot or too cold. But I have a fear - what if I'm driving down the street with my sunroof open and a squirrel falls from the power lines while I'm driving under it? I think I'd probably wreck the car. So then I start thinking of how I'm gonna handle it and what tactics will provide the least amount of damage.

click.

Ellie - stop reading here until you finish Breaking Dawn!!!!!
So I'm thinking about the book, and I start wondering if Ms. Meyer had this imaginary conversation in her head:
Renesmee: Jacob, you're such a good kisser.
Jacob: You too - you're a much better kisser than your mom.

On that note....Later alligators!!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Jacob/Renesmee - heeeelaroius!!!

You're gonna make me blog about me grasshopper experience ...

Major Dad said...

Squirrels? What did the Herrick Clan do to you to make you guys that paranoid?hahahahahaha