Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm surrounded by vampires

What the hell? I'm not necessarily a big vampire fan. If I come across something I'm interested in, fine, but I don't go looking for vamp stuff. I like Anne Rice but never saw a single episode of Buffy or Angel (or whatever that last short-lived TV show was this year). I saw the first Blade but not the 2nd or 3rd.

But now, I'm surrounded. First of all the 3rd and final Twilight trailer came out last night. Damn, it looks awesome!!! I'm talking to you, SIL(H)! They released the trailer at 11:00 last night. Why was I up that late (twice in a week) you ask? Well....

I was up reading more of those damn "True Blood" (The Southern Vampire series) books last night. I read two in a day. They're pretty good - light reading, but entertaining. The funny thing is, if I had run across them in a bookstore or library I would have never picked them up because their titles are pretty lame - "Dead Until Dark", "Living Dead in Dallas", "Club Dead", but I'm hooked......They're pretty short compared to what I've been reading, so it's good there are 8 books in the series (so far).

Anyway, enjoy the trailer!!! (I know I did! I know, I know "nerd, party of one - over here")

1 comment:

Hannah said...

No, no ... that would be "Nerds, your table for two is now ready!"