Sunday, September 21, 2008

A can of Pepsi Cola*

*hahaha Ian, that's for you!!!

What a weird, disjointed week it has been. I can't believe Molly's birthday is tomorrow. Two years old, she's getting so big! If you ask her how old she's gonna be, she'll hold up two fingers and say "two". What a cutie! Attention NOLA family: cake and ice cream after dinner, probably 6:30 or so? Remember, she goes to bed at 7:30!

So, Ian, BB, and I went to Mass this morning. The Communion hymn was hymn #666 in our song booklet. What?! #666, are you kidding? I was expecting to hear Motley Crue's "Shout at the Devil" or something, but no, it was just a regular hymn. I was surprised though, because I assumed they'd skip it, like they skip the 13th floor in tall buildings. I've heard of people refusing their license plate because it had 666 on it.

AND, I'VE BEEN VINDICATED!!!!! Yeah, that's right. SIL(H) is ripping through the "Twilight" series. And she agrees - it's great! So take that, all you haters!

Patti out.