Thursday, June 12, 2008

OH MY GOD THAT FELT GOOD!!!!!

So, there's this bitch at work who drives me nuts. She tells me to do stuff (which is fine, as she is an atty and I am not), won't tell me how to do it but utters those dreaded words "figure it out", and then takes credit for my research/work. Recently she took something I had done, had me recopy it without my notes, then wrote in her handwriting my exact notes, down to the arrows pointing out various problems, and sent it out as her work.

So, today she comes to me and tells me there's a lot of work to be done on a project - tedious work that involves microfiche - several days' worth of standing over the microfiche machine that doesn't work well and breaks down a lot. Well, I had the pleasure of telling her I'd be happy to go tomorrow and look at what exactly needs to be done and write down everything she needs to know to do it herself - I'm leaving tomorrow at noon and I'll be back on June 24!!!!! Snap!!!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Double snap with a twist. That is totally FAWesome!!