Friday, April 25, 2008

Demons.

I'm flailing in my efforts to be healthier. I'm stuck at a 28 lb loss (which I know is good). I've "fallen off the wagon" over the last few days, and if it involves sugar I'm probably eating it. A lot of it.

I don't understand where this is coming from. I've been so happy with my progress and not having any real "craving" problems. I've had to shelve 3 pairs of work pants because they kept hanging down and bagging. So WTF? Why am I sabotaging myself?

I'd like to lose another 15 lbs by our Disney vacation. That gives me 7 weeks. I can do this, damnit!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You CAN do it!!

Also, cut yourself a little slack, 28 pounds is A LOT!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Thanks, SIL, now I hear Rob Schneider... "You can doooo eet!!"

Anonymous said...

Its my fault. I fell off the wagon, which made it harder for you. Monday, back again for both of us. I love ya.

SpoiledMom said...

Good Job on the 28!! I need to lose 15, too.

Wanna be my diet buddie? LOL

....Seriously

plus, you have to take me to Disney, too.

Chrissy
(spoiledmom)