Monday, October 15, 2007

random stuff

What a weird weekend. I'll tell you later about the birthday party BB went to. There was a book I had as a child called "Hooper Humperdink, Not Him!" and this party totally reminded me of that crazy book.

Had a nice evening yesterday, J grilled and the kids played in the backyard. I got several good pics of the three of them playing on the barrels in the yard.

You guys should think about these this Christmas...neat product - found a few more sites w/similar products.

BB's Quote of the Day: We're driving in the car and she has a stuffed animal wearing a skirt and a belly shirt. She says, "If I was skinny, I'd wear a belly shirt," to which I reply "If I was skinny I'd wear a belly shirt,too."
She looks at me incredulously and says, "No you wouldn't, you're too old!!"

1 comment:

H1 said...

I remember that Hooper Humperdink book.