Friday, July 20, 2007

Time goes by so slowly...

Actually, it's moving kind of fast. Today's the day! We're going to the B&N book party on the Westbank. BB will be dressed as Hermoine. I washed and braided BB's hair yesterday so that when I unbraid it tonight it will be very wavy. She's got a Hogwarts robe and I made her a S.P.E.W. pin to wear on it! Now I just have to find her wand. I think she'll be very cute, but I told her she can't cry if she doesn't win the costume contest. I will be wearing my Leaky Cauldron T-shirt. I'm sure J and Ian will be disguised as muggles. It's going to be a long night, as the party starts at 6:30 and the book does not go on sale until 12:01 am. There should be lots to do, though, and I'm sure we'll have a good time. Hopefully "Hermoine" will not get too crabby! I think Chiapop might stop by and Kenellie may come with some young relatives.

No comments: